Premiere
Photobucket

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fishpond

You may have noticed the cute little fish banner at the top of my blog. Fishpond is FANTASTIC! I have bought books from Amazon many times and I've finally found an Aussie alternative. This is a quote from their site.
"We guarantee that Fishpond.com.au is Better than AmazonTM. If you order a book that is more expensive on Fishpond.com.au than AmazonTM, we will refund the difference and give you a 10% account credit."
How cool is that? There's a huge selection and free shipping on orders over $50. And if you click on the banner on my blog I get a commission (now that's cool!). It's great to be able to support an Aussie business and reduce all those carbon emissions used to fly your parcels from overseas. Check it out!

1 comment:

Linda said...

It is great to be able to buy American styled books here. My friends loves fishpond. I started with buyaustralian the book part so continue on with that.