Premiere
Photobucket

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Challenge items

Genny and Cheryl from Ewenique treasures http://eweniquetreasures.blogspot.com/index.html
have had some great challenges for us lately.

CHALLENGE 1


The first was a tote made from 3 placemats.


This is my tote bag, it's hard to tell but it's a chocolatey brown.

The pockets are made from the leftovers and there are vintage buttons on the corners.



I reversed the fabrics for this side, the pocket has a dividing seam down the centre so it is actually two pockets in one.

CHALLENGE 2

For this challenge we were given some label graphics to work with,

we could use them however we liked.


These are my Prim journals. I used heavy recycled cardboard and tied recycled paper pages inside. The one on the right is for a bingo prize on P4P, the other one is a keeper lol.....

I also made these Prim spice jars - easy peasy! I was pleased with how they turned out....

I am really enjoying these challenges, it is fun to get out of my comfort zone and work with different materials and ideas.

No comments: