Premiere
Photobucket

Saturday, April 14, 2007

My sewing shed - The Doll House

This is where I do most of my creating.I was lucky enough to find an old Telstra exchange shed for sale. All we had to do was bring it home, hook up the power and paint!

My hubby sanded and sealed the floors for me and put up a few shelves, most of the shelves were already there.

I have my stereo, a kettle, oil burner and armchair- all the comforts of home. It's a great spot to have some "me time" when the kids are getting a bit rambunctuous! We still need to finish painting the outside, and have to replace the timber around the windows, but there's plenty of time for that. We call it the Doll House because I love to make primitve cloth dolls. Aren't I spoilt?

3 comments:

Rustic Tarts said...

That work room is way too tidy - I think I need to come and play and help you mess it up a bit!
You're doing great with your blog, Mon.

Judi W. said...

I love seeing other people's studios! Too bad I couldn't click and enlarge the photos then I could be really nosy, LOL.

~Country Bears~ said...

I love your studio and the things you have created, I could spend days in there!! Lovely!! :O)