Premiere
Photobucket

Monday, September 10, 2007

Cute little guy....

I love living in the country..... Today Ian dismantled an old tank stand to reuse the railway sleepers for garden edging, little did we know that these little guys had made their home there. Growing up on a National Park I have a great affinity with our native critters. If you want to see where I grew up click here- http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/parks.nsf/parkContent/N0037?OpenDocument&ParkKey=N0037&Type=Xo

After a quick photo session on Rhys' hand we returned this little guy to his mates in the hollow log. I just think his fat little tail is so adorable. He has the stickiest little feet which makes me think he is a type of gecko, and the softest pink belly........

1 comment:

The Team at The Primitive Pear said...

Hi Mon..it looks like his tail is a different colour..wonder if he lost one and was growning back a new one?...he is cute..just love lizards and stuff..hugs Nette