Premiere
Photobucket

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dream on........

Last Sunday on a very wild and windy spring day Ian and I took Merran to her school fete. For a change we were boy-less, which made for a quite relaxing time and gave me an opportunity to have a bit of fun too.... Here's what I got up too.....
I loooove snakes (non-venomous of course).... This guy is a Black-headed Python from the Northern Territory. He still has another metre to grow so he is only a young one, but still a decent size. Thank goodness the handler let me hold him, or I may have just jumped into the snake pit!


A shame that the snake and my puddy tats probably wouldn't get along, otherwise I may have snuck him home..... I s'pose the fact I'd need a licence to keep him (and $2500) put a stop to that idea too!

No comments: