Premiere
Photobucket

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

Here's a post for Ann..... I haven't uploaded pics to flickr for a while, so these are a few weeks old. Boy have I done some preserving since then! Tell you what, I was grateful for the garden when I ventured in to the 'Big Smoke' this week.... can you believe the price of veg? Must deter people from eating healthy... Came back and harvested beans, zucchinis, cherry tomatoes, silver beet, cucumbers, pumpkins, leeks, carrots, oregano and thyme. And of course collected the eggs. The herbs went straight to the dehydrator to stock up for winter, yummo! Still picking figs to freeze and jam later, need to get my second wind lol....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure what i'm doing wrong Mon, but it didn't load properly for me and i only saw your pickled onions & plums...but i love pickled onions..lol...
Thanks for doing that for me {and others}...as i said nothing says prim/country like homemade preserves and pickling..lol...
luv Annxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann, should work fine now, hugs, Mon