Premiere
Photobucket

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another sleep snatcher.....

This little guy kept me awake last night too..... well my concerns that the cats might decide to make a midnight snack of him did anyway. Mumma budgie decided that two babies was one too many and this one had to go. So she booted him out of the nesting box, onto the aviary floor about 4 feet below. Twice. It was way too hot to risk him being dehydrated, so in goes Ranger Mon to rescue the baby budgie.... So into the cage he went to be hand reared inside.... He is in there, honest..... look closely....



Ok try this one......



Pretty cute hey?

Awwww........ he had a feed (baby bird instant cereal stuff), and then a stretch......

Then like all babies, it's back to bed.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, he is too cute Mon...does he have a name yet??
No wonder you get little sleep with all your adventures happening. You really are our own very "Molly"...lol
luv Ann.xx

Barb said...

OHHHH, he is so adorable! I want to just nuzzle his neck with my lips. How fun for you. Makes me miss my parakeet. My Peeweep learned a "bad" word (by accident) and wouldn't stop saying it. I didn't know parakeets could learn to talk:)