Premiere
Photobucket

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Great blog!

Wow, I love this blog , I am going to be spending so much time there! Here's what Ree says about herself-

"I’m Ree, a.k.a. Pioneer Woman. Welcome to my frontier!
I’m a thirty-something ranch wife, mother of four, and moderately-agoraphobic middle child who grew up on a golf course in the city. I attended college in Los Angeles and wore black pumps to work every day. I ate sushi and treated myself to pedicures on a semi-regular basis. I even kissed
James Garner in an elevator once. Now I live in the middle of nowhere on a working cattle ranch. My days are spent changing diapers, chipping dried manure from boots, washing jeans, and frying calf nuts. I have no idea how I got here, but you know what? I love it. Don’t tell anyone."

Check it out, Ree is a talented writer and a brilliant photographer, and she's hillarious!

No comments: